*Orders Before 12 PM EST Ship Same Day
- INCREASE BLOOD FLOW: Kingsfield Compression Boots for recovery use dynamic compression technology to accelerate the body's natural recovery process by enhancing circulation to your muscles.
- SHORTEN RECOVERY TIME: Use the Kingsfield Compression Boots post-workout to help facilitate cellular repair and protein synthesis, boost lymphatic drainage to reduce inflammation and relieve swelling, and flush toxins such as lactic acid.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED: Our Tube Technology is ergonomically designed to give you the maximum recovery range and comfort while using. AC powered cord reaches 6 feet from the outlet.
- COMPRESSION UP TO 200 mmHg: The Kingsfield Compression Boots base unit allows you to adjust the zone settings and intensity levels, with a range of 20-200 mmHg of compression into the integrated tubing of the nylon leg boots.
- 4 AIR CHAMBERS: Choose any or all of the 4 separate sections to target your recovery session (quads, hamstrings, calves, feet)
- TWO SIZES: Our Large size fits anyone from 5'4" to 5'11" Our Extra Large size fits anyone 6'0"-6'4".
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: All Kingsfield Active Recovery tools are backed by our 30 Day Risk-Free Trial Period. & our 1 Year Warranty.
What are the benefits?
Our innovative compression technology accelerates your body's natural healing process by facilitating blood flow to targeted muscle groups, resulting in cellular repair and flushing toxins like lactic acid.
How much pressure should I use?
It is a matter of preference. Even though the lowest pressure setting provides benefit, the pressure setting is up to the user. It is recommended to start at the low end and work your way up as needed.
How often can it be used?
Kingsfield Compression Boots for recovery are designed for multiple uses a day. You may use before and after your training sessions. Consult your physician on treatment protocols best suited for your medical needs.