- INCREASE BLOOD FLOW: Kingsfield Recovery Boots use dynamic compression technology to accelerate the body's natural healing process by enhancing circulation to your muscles.
- SHORTEN RECOVERY TIME: Use the Kingsfield Recovery Boots post-workout to help facilitate cellular repair and protein synthesis, boost lymphatic drainage to reduce inflammation and relieve swelling, and flush toxins such as lactic acid and any excess fluids.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED: Our Tube Technology is ergonomically designed to give you the maximum range and comfort while using.
- SELF-DEFLATING TECHNOLOGY: The Kingsfield Recovery Boots have built-in self deflating technology. Unlike the competitors, there is no need to roll up and squeeze the air out when finished with your session.
- COMPRESSION UP TO 200 mmHg: The Kingsfield Recovery Boots base unit allows you to adjust the zone settings and intensity levels, with a range of 20-200 mmHg of compression into the integrated tubing of the nylon leg boots.
- 4 AIR CHAMBERS: Choose any or all of the 4 separate sections to target your recovery session (quads, hamstrings, calves, feet)
- DESIGNED FOR EVERYONE: Used by Professional Athletes, Physical Therapists, Marathon Runners, and more. Our medium size fits 85% of the population. We also have Small and Large sizes for those outside that range.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: All Kingsfield Active Recovery tools are backed by our 30 Day Risk-Free Trial Period & our 1-Year limited warranty.
What are the benefits?
Our innovative compression technology accelerates your body's natural healing process by facilitating blood flow to targeted muscle groups, resulting in cellular repair and flushing toxins like lactic acid.
How much pressure should I use?
It is a matter of preference. Even though the lowest pressure setting provides benefit, the pressure setting is up to the user. It is recommended to start at the low end and work your way up as needed.
How often can it be used?
Kingsfield Recovery Boots are designed for multiple uses a day. You may use before and after your training sessions. Consult your physician on treatment protocols best suited for your medical needs.