Kingsfield Infinity Boots
Kingsfield Infinity Boots
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rated 4.9/5 Based on 1787 happy customers
*Stock selling fast - order today while supplies last
All orders before 12pm EST ship same day
- A GAME CHANGER FOR RECOVERY: If you’re looking to invest in the gold standard of tech to get results then you’re going LOVE these Infinity Boots. Our Pneumatic Compression Technology has been proven to speed recovery after exercise quicker than natural methods. Our sequential compression is like having a personal masseuse gliding up and down your legs. Now you have something to look forward to after crushing it in your training!
- 5 preset routines (Modes A,B,C,D, & E)
- 180-minute battery life
- Compression up to 250 mmHg (More than 2x competitors)
- 5 time intervals (10 min, 20 min, 30 min, 40 min, and 60 min)
- 6 air chambers - choose any or all of the 6 separate sections to target your recovery session (quads, hamstrings, calves, feet)
- 15 V power and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery for long-lasting massages
- TSA approved for carry-on
- Customizable time, pressure, and zone settings
- 10 intensity levels for a totally personalized experience
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic design.
- SIZING: Our Large size fits anyone from 5'4" to 5'11" Our Extra Large size fits anyone 6'0"-6'6".
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: All Kingsfield Active Recovery tools are backed by our 30 Day Risk-Free Trial Period. & our 1 Year Warranty.
- Kingsfield Compression Attachments
- Leg Attachments (2)
- Kingsfield Control Unit
- Compression Hose
- Power cable & charger
- Kingsfield Carry Case
- Instructional Manual
- 1 year warranty
What are the main differences between the Infinity Boots & the Compression Boots?
Both products are proven to provide benefits to your recovery. The main difference is the Infinity Boots are portable and the Compression boots require to be plugged into an outlet during use.
The Infinity Boots come with a base unit that has an industry leading battery life - up to 3 hours of continued use on a single charge.
The Infinity Boots also have 2 more modes, 2 additional chambers for enhanced muscle group targeting, and additional settings to customize your recovery session.
For most, our Compression Boots will get the job done. As long as you are near an outlet you will be able to use and enjoy recovery. For those who want the full recovery experience, plus added portability, these Infinity Boots are for you!
What are the benefits?
Our dynamic compression technology accelerates your body's natural healing process by facilitating blood flow to targeted muscle groups, resulting in cellular repair and flushing toxins like lactic acid.
How much pressure should I use?
It is a matter of preference. Even though the lowest pressure setting provides benefit, the pressure setting is up to the user. It is recommended to start at the low end and work your way up as needed.
How often can it be used?
Kingsfield Infinity Boots for recovery are designed for multiple uses a day. You may use before and after your training sessions. Consult your physician on treatment protocols best suited for your medical needs.
Have a Question?
Call or text us: (248) 923-1376
Email us: Support@KingsfieldFitness.com